Kelly Rowland Shares a New Picture With Baby Titan

Kelly Rowland's tiny Titan is getting bigger!

The Destiny's Child singer and proud new mama Instagrammed a sweet picture Wednesday of herself #chillinwiththelilbigguy! Her 6-week-old baby boy, whose full name is Titan Jewell Weatherspoon, appeared to be mid-nap and looking away from the camera in the shot, but the pic did reveal lil' Titan already has a full head of curly hair!
This little cutie is the first child for Kelly and hubby Tim Weatherspoon. Of course, the new mom's honorary sister Beyoncé (a mommy herself!) was excited for her lifelong BFF's new addition. Shortly after his Nov. 4 birth, she Instagrammed a sweet hand-holding photo and her congratulations.

"There's no better feeling than holding my beautiful nephew," she gushed. "I thank god for the honor of witnessing my sisters journey into motherhood. I've always dreamt of our little ones growing up together. I'm so thankful for our bond. Baby Ty, I love you so much. Congrats to my Spoons."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’