A Man Spent $150,000 on Plastic Surgery to Look Like Kim Kardashian

You can't make this stuff up.

A British man named Jordan James Parke has spent $150,000 on extreme plastic surgery to look like his idol Kim Kardashian. The 23-year-old, who is from Manchester and works as a makeup artist, paid big bucks on medical procedures, including lip fillers, a chin filler, Botox and eyebrow tattooing, in the hopes of looking like the 34-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star.

Parke's most noticeable feature is undoubtedly his gigantic pouty lips, which have undergone over 50 filling procedures.
"I absolutely love everything about Kim Kardashian. I think she's everyone's guilty pleasure," Parke says. "For me, she is the most gorgeous woman ever. Her skin is perfect, her hair is perfect--everything about her is perfect. There's no one I'd rather look like." 

"My look is all about the shock factor," Parke recently told The Sun newspaper. "I love all the attention and stares I get in the street. I welcome the hate--it just means more attention. And if anything, it just spurs me on to get more work done."

And no, Parke doesn't have any regrets about getting all the face-altering work done. "I laugh when people try to insult me by telling me I look plastic or fake," he said. "Do they think I'm going for the natural look? If I was, I'd ask for my money back."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident