Julianne Hough Likes to "Shock" Her Body and It's Totally Working--See Her Sexy Lingerie Pics


You would think all that shaking, grooving and moving on Dancing With the Stars would be enough of a workout for Julianne Hough.

But as it turns out, the ballroom competitor (and now judge) has a lot more tricks to keep her figure looking so dang good.

"I like to shock my body by doing different things," she told the December issue of Shape magazine. "When I was on tour, even though I was dancing two hours a night, I felt I needed more, so I started doing dance moves with ankle or wrist weights on."

Talk about dedication!

It's the same work ethic she applies to her acting career on the big screen.

"If I'm reading for a part, I'll transform myself into the character," she explained. "I love the whole process and always tell my agents: 'Put me in the room--I'll audition for anything.' That's my motto."

But when it comes to her "hot-body plan," the 26-year-old admits that it's a lot of daily hard work.

In addition to a balanced diet and an early morning wakeup call, the blond beauty can often be found working out with trainer Astrid McGuire or attending a class with Tracy Anderson.

To her credit, it's totally paying off.

For her latest photoshoot, which you can find on newsstands Nov. 17, Hough shows off her banging bod in a variety of bikinis and lingerie.

Now the question remains: Will she be able to survive all those sweets during the holidays? It's probably a total yes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident