Jessie J Makes It Official and Posts Pic With Boyfriend Luke James on Instagram!

Jessie J is one celeb who doesn't talk too much about her personal life. That all changed on Monday when the singer revealed to the world who her handsome beau is.

The star took to Instagram to post a picture with her no longer mystery man Luke James saying, "My first ever official #mcm My man. My crush. My Monday morning. So it's only right. @wolfjames."

In the shot, Jessie is wearing a black snapback and leather jacket and looks natural and happy with James, himself a R&B star whose self-titled debut album is available now.

James also showed some love for his lady when he posted a similar pic on his account saying, "Problem? lol | my bro @mrjewelzxavier and my babe @isthatjessiej and I mobbing my city streets. #neworleans | never too much fun! #Love | #LukeJames." Clearly the new couple is enjoying their time together!

Looks like music world has another vocally-talented couple to obsess over!

On Tuesday, the "Do It Like a Dude" singer posted another shot of the couple and captioned it, "Lol." In this fun post, James is caught off guard while Jessie wears big, thick framed glasses as they walk down the street.

In the past, Jessie responded to chatter about her sexuality on social media. In April, the singer went on a Twitter rant saying, "The hate on my TL is uncalled for and ridiculous! I never lied about my sexuality, I never labelled myself, the media and some of the public did. I said almost 5 years ago now. I have dated girls and boys. Quote me! Which I had! Am I denying that...? No! I was young and I experimented! Who hasn't? Not with just this topic, but anything! It's part of life! No lies there."

We're glad to see that Jessie is sticking to being herself and can't wait to see what's in store with her new relationship!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’