Is This Christina Aguilera's Response to Valerie Bertinelli's "Cold Shoulder" Story?


It looks like Christina Aguilera has acknowledged the recent things said about her, and just as quickly dismissed them.

A few days after Valerie Bertinelli claimed the songstress gave her the cold shoulder back in the day, Xtina seemingly addressed her statements--well, kinda--with an Instagram photo.

Posting a picture of herself in the studio, Aguilera captioned the picture, "In more important news...," which makes us think that she couldn't care less about what Bertinelli has to say about her, and is instead focusing all of her energy into some new music.

But in case you don't remember what Valerie said, we'll refresh your memory.

On Watch What Happens Live! Wednesday night, host Andy Cohen asked Bertinelli about a rumored feud she had with the pop star once upon a time at a Van Halen concert.

"No, I didn't have a feud with her," the former Mrs. Eddie Van Halen explained, but there was more to the story.

"I was a fan at that time, a long time ago, and I went up to her because she was at a Van Halen concert, and I said, 'Oh my God, I think you're a beautiful singer, blah blah blah,' and she just went like [she made an over-her-head motion], 'Yah, whatever.'

"She gave me the cold shoulder and I thought, 'Bitch, I'm a fan! You can't be nice to me?' You know?"

Asked whether she had seen her since, Bertinelli said, "I have not. She might have gotten better--but I heard she hasn't."

Ouch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’