"I went bra-less for Halloween because I wanted to shock my fans" - Cossy


For Halloween on Oct. 31st, Cossy Orjiakor went bra less to party with friends (see here). Speaking  about her choice of costume, Cossy said she did to shock her fans and doesn't care what people think of her
"I just decided to look for a costume in my closet, just anything that appealed to me. It is an old school cloth. I have never worn it out of the house. I just decided to shock my fans with it. I really don't care what people are saying about me. I just do what I am comfortable doing. I wore what I love. At times, I am tempted to show off my nipples because they are cute but I know I can never do that" Cossy told Encomium magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident