As If We Needed Another Reason to Love Beyoncé


Beyoncé doesn't mess around.

The "Drunk in Love" singer showed off her famous hourglass figure on her Tumblr page over the weekend--this time in a bathing suit that paid tribute to Jay Z's hit "99 Problems."

And in case one body-revealing shot wasn't enough, the 33-year-old posted two photos of her flawless figure for you to feast your eyes on.

Bey's never been one to hide her curves, and ever since she dropped her self-titled album last year, she's really been taking things to the next level.

During promotional videos for the album, Queen Bey admitted that she worked extra hard to get into the best shape of her life after giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy and added that women (especially mothers) should own their sexuality.

"I was very aware of the fact that I was showing my body. I was 195 pounds when I gave birth, I lost 65 pounds, I worked crazily to get my body back. I wanted to show my body," she shared.

"I wanted to show that you can have a child and you can work hard and you can get your body back. I know finding my sensuality, getting back into my body, being proud of growing up, it was important to me that I expressed that in my music because there are so many women that feel the same thing after they give birth."

Yoncé added, "You can have your child and still have fun and still be sexy and still have dreams and still have yourself. I don't at all have any shame in being sexual."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’