'The money I flaunted on instagram is mine' - Harrysong says

Singer Harrysong says the wad of cash he showed off on instagram last week is his and not borrowed like many fans on his instagram page said
"How can I borrow money and flaunt it on social media? It will be stupid of me to do that. It is my money. I went for a show in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. The organizers were to pay into my account but they didn't. Instead I was given cash. It was a concert organzied for students of a tertiary institution in Uyo. It is money from my hard work" he told Encomium magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident