Selena Gomez Is Not Working With Kris Jenner, Not Dating Orlando Bloom.

Selena Gomez may be friendly with Kris Jenner, but that doesn't mean they're working together

Reports have been running rampant that Gomez is being advised by the E! reality star. Tabloids claim that the Keeping Up With the Kardashian matriarch is not only managing the former Disney darling but she's pushing her to lose weight and undergo plastic surgery.

Well, let's put these rumors to rest once and for all.

Gomez is not--we repeat, not!--working with Jenner.

"Selena continues to be repped by her new team since April and is very happy," a source said.

Gomez signed with manager Aleen Keshishian of Brillstein Entertainment Partners in the spring after she and her mom decided to end their business relationship.

And while we're in the subject of Gomez falsehoods--she is not dating Orlando Bloom! They just happen to have the same manager. That's it.

Not only does Gomez she have a "secret" music project coming out, but she can currently be seen on the big screen in the just released indie film Rudderless.

Gomez is currently in Canada, where she'll be be hosting We Day in Vancouver tomorrow.

She refuses to let false stories in the media get to her.

"I get picked on by grown adults all the time," she recently told me. "It's grown-ups and I don't get it. It just baffles me. I wish I could just sit them down and say, 'What were you doing at 15? What were you doing at 18? What were you doing at 21?' Because I can guarantee you it's not half of what I've done.'"

Gomez said, "Trust me, it's hard. I've had my moments where I've let them get to me but I refuse to let them win."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’