Kim Kardashian Says Daughter North West Will Have to "Work for What She Wants" as She Gets Older

North West is going to work hard for the money!

That's what Kim Kardashian is hoping for as her daughter continues to grow up in the public eye.

In a new interview with London's Evening Standard, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star shared her plans to have baby North earn special possessions in life by some good ole fashion hard work.

"I was saying that earlier to my friends, 'I wonder what [North's] first job is gonna be.' And they were like, 'What? She's gonna have a job?' and I was like, 'Are you kidding me? Of course she is,'" she told the publication. "She will have to work for what she wants."

Even though she's only a 16-month-old, baby Nori has already posed for Vogue magazine and CR Fashion Book. And while all signs point to a future in fashion, Kim says it's simply too early to declare her true passions.

"Maybe she'll be a designer," she shared. "Who knows? It's too early to tell."

Whatever career she takes, Kim hopes her daughter will follow mom's mentality that you have to work to get nice things, a lesson she learned at a very young age.

In fact, the E! reality star specifically remembers things she wanted to receive as a teenager that she ultimately had to wait a long time for.

"I saved up for this Dolce & Gabbana dress I really wanted, or like in high school these Prada shoes that my parents wouldn't buy me. And I remember they were $400, and I had to save for the entire year to get them," she explained to the London publication. "We didn't get anything, we had to get a job if we wanted it. So I was working in a clothing store and I would save and save."

But as Kim proves, a strong worth ethic pays off in more ways than one. Listen to mom, Nori!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident