Kim Kardashian Admits She Hoards BlackBerry Phones From eBay: I'm Afraid They'll Go Extinct

Kim Kardashian is single-handedly attempting to save BlackBerry.

The E! reality star confessed during a chat with Re/code's Kara Swisher that she favors the cellphones over the iPhone, and that she's trying to do everything she can to avoid them going extinct.

"People are horrified that I have a BlackBerry," she explained. "And I don't understand that reaction. A BlackBerry is my heart and soul. I love it. I'll never get rid of it."

The 34-year-old did admit that she has an iPhone as well, which she uses for social media as well as photos.

She argued that she's able to type much faster on the BlackBerry, which she needs when she wants to "angrily" write messages or emails.

But seeing as though the phones are swiftly becoming scarce, it's getting harder for Kardashian to hold onto her technological true love.

"I buy them on eBay. I have like three lined up in my room...so that if one breaks and I'm down to two, I search on eBay for that third," she explained.

"I'm afraid it will go extinct. I'm on a mission to make that not happen."

She sure is! She also joked with Swisher that she would buy the entire company "if she could" in order to save the company.

And seeing as though the brunette beauty is worth an estimated $65 million, we're guessing it's only a matter of time before she's able to plunk down some serious cash in BlackBerry stock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident