"I'm not bothered that people think I am arrogant" - Wizkid


In a new interview with Encomium mag, Wizkid said he doesn't care if people think he is arrogant, that he doesn't love everybody and so doesn't expect everybody to love him.

Asked if it bothers him that people think he's arrogant, Wizkid said;
"Bother me? Never! I am not bothered. Honestly I don't hear people saying it because anytime I go out, I show my fans great love. I do my thing. I don't have problem with that because I don't love everybody as well. So I don't expect everybody to love me too. That's life" Continue...
Asked if he is terrible person, Wizkid said;
"Terrible? Everyone has opinion about people. But when they say Wizkid is terrible, you need to ask them, "Why is Wizkid a terrible person? What did he do? For four years, I was making music with Samklef, everyone knew his house. I was going up and down, shouting, Samklef Nor Ni. That's me, I am just trying to be a good person. Whereas everyone cannot like you and everyone cannot hate you" he said.
Asked if fame has in anyway changed him, Wizkid said
"No, fame has not changed Wizkid. The only thing fame has changed in Wizkid is that I added some accessories. I have got nice chains, watches, and nice clothes. Asides that, I am still Wizkid. I no tall, still same height"
He also reacted to his recent controversy with singer Saeon,
"Oh really? She's bitter about it. I didn't see the allegation but I gave her hit song. I no try? I did my part. I was in the studio with her, gave her hit song. I no try. That's not even how much I charge for collaboration, I charge N10 million. I collected N1.5 million from her because of love. I was busy, I didn't want to do it" he said.
Asked about the comment that he doesn't charge those he loves, Wizkid said;
"Yeah I don't charge people I love. I said so but when someone is on your neck everyday for a collaboration and she offers you money, won't you collect it? If you fail to collect it, they start calling you terrible person. I am just trying to be a good guy"
On his fashion sense, Wizkid said;
"Fresh! Am I not looking fresh? I have always loved chains a lot. For me, I also see chains as investment because they ar gold and diamond. You can always sell anything gold and diamond. It is like an investment for me".
On why he loves to flaunt his accessories on social media, Wizkid said;
"You know now. I didn't have accessories when I started my career. Did you see me wearing bling-bling when I did Hola at your boi? No! I hustled to get money to buy them and there is no crime if I show it or flaunt it to my fans because they gave me money to buy them" he said
On where he invests his money, Wizkid said;
"I will say property but most importantly Jewelry. Do you know how much I can sell this chain on my neck when I get broke, God forbid? It's money and to me it's investment. I don't spend money on foolish things. I spend moderately. Besides I am a grown man. I have problems too. I have a child I am taking care of. I have responsibilities, believe it or not" he said
Asked if he is expecting another child, Wizkid said;
"Expecting wetin? Did I tell you I am expecting a child? Yes I didn't tell you guys when I was expecting my first child because people wanted to kill me but Honestly, nothing like that I am not expecting any child now"
Asked if he is getting married anytime soon, Wizkid hissed and said "Wedding? No!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Will Smith Banned From Attending Oscars For a Decade After Chris Rock Incident