Iggy Azalea Flips Out on Photographer: ''I Hope You Have Ebola'' and ''I Hope You Die.''

Iggy Azalea was involved in a screaming match with a photographer who snapped her at a supermarket recently.

The "Black Widow" rapper lost her cool after the paparazzi entered the store and took photos of her buying food.

In a video that just surfaced, the Aussie native's friend spits on one of the cameramen as the pop star exits the building.

Azalea immediately joins in on the confrontation and is heard saying, "I hope you have Ebola, I hope you die--you're a f--king c--t."

Later she took her feelings out some more in a lengthy Instagram post that further explained her feelings on the matter.

"Something is only 'the way it is' for as long as one ALLOWS it to be. What I'm comfortable consenting a paparazzi do doesn't require anyone's opinion but my own. I don't see why that's hard for some to fathom. Judge me for spazzing if you like but you only saw the 30sec aftermath which was classy in comparison to what he said to us inside the grocery store where we discovered him lying on the floor after we had repeatedly & politely asked him to leave multiple locations during the course of the day."

The "Fancy" star added, "I don't hate paps, just the really aggressive ones...I only treated him the way he treated me all day. Fair is fair playboys and girls. peace out."

Azalea certainly doesn't have a problem speaking for herself, in fact, just yesterday she reached out to Snoop Dogg via Twitter after he posted a photo of her mocking her.

"Why would you post such a mean pic on insta when you send your body guards to ask me for pictures every time we are at shows together?" she asked.

"Every time I've spoken to you you're nice as hell, I'm disappointed you'd be such an ass for no reason."

She has since deleted her tweets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’