Feud Over! Snoop Dogg Apologizes to Iggy Azalea, Says ''I'm Sorry'' for Nasty Instagram Posts.

Snoop Dogg has put an end to his feud with Iggy Azalea.

After a bevy of nasty Instagram posts and a video in which he called the Aussie pop star a "f--king c--t," the 42-year-old rapper took to Instagram to say "sorry" for his hurtful attacks.

"Boys and girls, I just got off the phone with my boy Tip, the king of Atlanta, and it's officially over," Snoop says in the Instagram video, referencing a call he had with rapper T.I. (who mentored Azalea). "No more bad talk, I apologize. I apologize. I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

Snoop captioned the Instagram post, "It's over I'm bac on my cool s--t no harm no foul. #ifitaintaboutthe much love @troubleman31t respect sorry bout that."

Iggy accepted the apology and wrote on Twitter, "I appreciate the apology @snoopdogg," followed by, "Let that be that people, time to focus on the positive things I've got going on. no time to dwell on the negative."

It's nice to see an end to the rappers' social media feud!

The Snoop-Iggy beef all started the other day when Snoop posted a photo of a woman with albinism and compared it to Iggy's appearance. He also compared Iggy to the main characters in the movie White Chicks. She replied via Twitter, writing, "Why would you post such a mean pic on insta?" and "I'm disappointed you'd be such an ass for no reason." Things only got worse from there.

Snoop posted multiple other nasty posts, including an Instagram video in which he angrily said, "Say bitch, you f--king with the wrong n---a and your n---a better check you before I do. You funky bitch. Yeah you! F--king c--t."

Glad Snoop came to his senses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis Jokes About Adjusting to Her "Amazing" Big Boobs, Trains Baby Wyatt to Become a Chicago Bears Fan

2022 GRAMMYS RED CARPET

Netflix Pumps Brakes on Will Smith Action Film ‘Fast and Loose’